Patch Management & Software updates
Patch management and software upgrades are the process of managing a network of computers by regularly deploying all missing patches to keep computers up to date.
Automate Windows patching, mitigate security risks and fixes vulnerabilities in minutes.
On-demand and scheduled deployment of related security fixes
Deploys and manages patches to all Mac endpoints from a single console.
Take advantage of Centralized Patch Management.
Centralized patch management allows the deployment of all operating system and 3rd party patches from a central control center. There are many advantages of a central patch management control:
- Frees up memory, computer, and storage space
- Reduces system-related failures, improving productivity and saving company costs that would be associated with poor patch management
- Allows to put your focus on core business activities that will increase the company revenue instead of individually managing updates and patches on the network devices
- Ensures efficient and secure operation of all systems, minimizing any company downtime due to threats
- Protects networks and systems from cyber threats
- Having an IT team with industry expertise to safeguard all systems and networks
Did you know that 70% of security breaches target known vulnerabilities that were preventable with a simple patch?
Follow Us on Social Media:
- Forest Lake Location:
- 1500 Lake Street South, Suite 103
- Forest Lake, MN 55025
- (Driving Directions)
- Toll-Free: (855) 365-3225
- Phone: (651) 964-4441